A Message From Salvatore Licitra

Salvatore Licitra has posted a message on his website announcing his cancellation with us.

As all of us here at the Aria Serious tower have helped a friend move at one time or another we know how debilitating even minor back pain can be. All of us here wish Salvatore a speedy recovery. We'll welcome him in 2013.

Dear Friends,

I am very sorry to inform you that due to a severe back injury I am forced to cancel my concert in Baton Rouge as well as my role debut as Don Jose in Carmen at the San Diego Opera. I suffered a disk herniation which came, of course, unexpected and probably is still an aftereffect of an accident I had in 2009. At the moment I am in a lot of pain and flying is not an option. I am glad when I manage to get on a chair! The doctors ordered me to rest for at least 25 days which destroys my wish to sing in Baton Rouge and at the San Diego Opera.

I put a lot of work into preparation for the debut and am very sad and upset about not being able to perform as scheduled. However, I wish for a quick recovery and hope to see you all when I am back on track hopefully soon.

Love, Salvatore Licitra

Comments

Smorg said…
Ouch! Noting bugs like a buckled back, I say. Get well soon, Sr. Licitra!
DTDesigns said…
We send our best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. We, too, look forward to having you here in Baton Rouge, Louisiana one day. With all our love, Diane Tate, BRSO Board Member.

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did