What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

What are you listening to this weekend?

The Aria Serious crew will be skipping on our weekly opera due to travels this weekend. We're heading up to Los Angeles to listen to the mopey minimalist pop of The XX on Saturday.

We're hoping to get some time in at Amoeba records as well. It's been a long time since we went to a record store; we've been moving to digital music since we turned our music room into a nursery and we're tight on space. Still, we'll be hitting the stacks to find some gems, space be damned.

Any new opera recordings we should pick up? Let us know. We already have Janacek's The Cunning Little Vixen on our list of purchases but we're always looking for something new and different.

And of course, share your listening plans with us.

Make it a good one!

Comments

I really enjoyed this post. I have read over a few other posts you have up and I will say you do a great job of blogging. I will be looking for new post daily...Keep up the good work! I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did