To Play! While Out of My Mind... On My Xbox 360

Oh late night TV, you play such dastardly tricks.

So there I was, half dozing in and out of sleep when over my TV comes the strains of Pagliacci's "vesti la giubba."

So you can imagine my surprise when the music turns out to be a commercial for a video game rental service. While I happen to love both video games and opera, I wonder if the message behind the music is lost on much of the target audience.

Still, there is something strangely poetic about people lamenting their most recent bad video game purchase to the strains of this timeless music.

Clip is below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did