What Are You Listening To This Weekend

Friday! Time to share our listening plans for this weekend. I wasn't planning on it but I'm going to catch the last two performances of Don Quixote tonight and Sunday. I might as well see it while I can because it is indeed something special.

I mean, I'm missing Battlestar Galactica for this one. It is that good.

Sadly, this means I'll be putting Nabucco on hold for another week since I've been writing about lately but realize I don't know it as well as I should.

What are you listening plans this weekend?

Whatever they are, enjoy them and have a great weekend.

-- Edward

Comments

Smorg said…
On my stereo Saturday night is Jacques Offenbach's Orphee aux enfers (from Lyon with Marc Minkowski conducting Beuron, Dessay, Nauori, Podles). :o) It's shaping up to be a happily rowdy weekend!

I think I'll make it an Offenbach weekend and do a double-feature on my DVD player tomorrow; Les contes d'Hoffmann (Milan with Shicoff, Dessay, Mentzer) and La belle Helene (Zurich with Harnoncourt, Kasarova, Van Der Walt). La vie, elle est tres jolie!

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did