What Are You Listening To This Weekend

Friday. Time to ask, what are you listening to this weekend?

I'm forgoing opera recordings this weekend to listen to some real live opera at the opening night of Don Quixote. I love the music and I'm simply fascinated at how French composers can tackle Spanish influenced music so incredibly well.

After Don Quixote I think I'm going to take a break for a day or two. Believe it or not I'm feeling all opera'd out.

What are your listening plans this weekend? And if you come see Don Quixote share your experience here.

And yes, that's a dog in armor up above. Dog Quixote anyone? Clearly, I need to get out more.

-- Edward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did