What Are You Listening To This Weekend

Friday! And a rainy one at that. This weekend I'm going to throw tradition aside (and eat crow as well) as I attend the Lucia di Lammermoor broadcast to see and hear tenor Piotr Beczala who will be singing with us next season in La boheme.

I hate watching opera in a movie theatre, but it is the best way to hear Piotr without having the Company pay for me to fly to New York, which they wouldn't have done anyway. And besides, afterwards I can catch Coraline which I'm interested in seeing.

Sunday it is Don Quixote rehearsals.

So, what are you listening plans this weekend? Whatever they are, have a good one!

-- Edward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did